What Is Counseling?
- Adjust to major life changes such as divorce, loss of a loved one, unemployment, or return from military deployment.
- Develop skills and strategies for addressing personal or interpersonal challenges at home, work, or in social settings.
- Recognize and modify behaviors that detract from their well-being or quality of life.
- Overcome and manage anxiety, substance abuse, depression, and other mental health disorders.
- Define career, life, or personal goals and the strategies required to meet those goals.