Self-Care Solutions: Your Body Sitting at a Computer
The physical side:
The mental side:
- Shoulders, head, and hands:
- Are your shoulders both rounded over toward your computer?
- Are they hiked up to your ears?
- Do you dip one shoulder forward?
- Lean on an elbow?
- Is your head protruding forward?
- Are your fingertips higher than your wrists?
- Legs, hips, and feet:
- Are both feet flat on the ground?
- Do you sit on the edge of your seat or back with your feet up?
- Are your legs crossed?
- Do you turn one hip in toward the desk and open the other out to the side?