Understanding Sleep Hygiene and Mental Health
What Is Sleep Hygiene?
Terms to Know About Sleep Hygiene:
How Does Sleep Affect Mental Health?
Building Better Sleep Habits for Mental Health
Resources About Sleep Hygiene:
- Tips for Better Sleep, Centers for Disease Control: list of recommendations for making changes to sleep routines.
- Sleep Disorders, National Alliance on Mental Illness: explanation of different types of sleep disorders and related treatments.
- Healthy Sleep Habits and Good Sleep Hygiene, American Academy of Sleep Medicine: information about sleep hygiene, sleep disorders, and treatments.
- Sleep Health Journal, National Sleep Foundation: multidisciplinary journal that covers new research on sleep and science.
- Sleep Health, National Institutes of Health: resource page for people seeking more information about sleep disorders, including publications for patients and professionals.